This role was posted on October 26, 2023. Please note that we will review applications on a rolling basis and prioritize those received within the first four weeks of posting.
As of March 1, 2022, Last Mile Health is requiring staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 wherever legally allowable and adhere to COVID-19 vaccination requirements to perform core work activities in all locations. To learn more, review our policy.
At Last Mile Health (LMH), we are all stewards of our reputation and resources. Do you have extensive experience in warehousing? If so, then you may be our next Warehouse Assistant.
Reporting to the Logistics Officer, the Warehouse Assistant will support implementing all Last Mile Health projects by ensuring the timely supply, logging, and storing of goods.
This role is open to Liberia National Candidates.
What you'll do
- Assist with unloading, sorting, counting, and receiving stock in the warehouse.
- Inspect goods to ensure they are not damaged or faulty.
- Enter records from stock cards into a warehouse inventory.
- Check the Purchase Order, delivery notes, and invoice for any delivery and generate a Goods Received Notes (GRN).
- Enter records from the supply Request form/Store Release into a stock sheet and a computer database.
- Check waybills and other documents required for inventory management.
- Track relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and assist with filling paper records and reports.
- Perform monthly stock counts in the warehouse and participate in scheduled cycle counts.
- Supply requested goods by the programs or individuals at the office.
- Ensure warehouse arrangements with product bins and stock cards are updated regularly.
- Tag, label, stack, and assemble materials in the warehouse for use when dispensed.
- Assist with replenishment, maintain stock levels on picking shelves, and monitor stock inventory.
- Manage operational and safety issues in the warehouse.
What you'll bring
- General literacy, numeracy, and computer skills
You'll impress us if you have.
- Data or stock management experience
- Decision-making skills.
- Capacity to work both independently and with close supervision.
- Basic computer skills
- Experience working with an NGO.
At Last Mile Health, we strive to reward our employees equitably and transparently. This means that we pay our employees based on a clear and consistent methodology and without regard to identity or personal relationships. We have made this model fully transparent so that everyone has access to all information related to compensation. We hope this helps you better understand Last Mile Health's values and commitment to our employees.
We look forward to answering any questions you may have during the hiring process.
Before applying to this role, please take a moment to learn more about our approach to compensation and how compensation works in each of the countries where we operate. Please find the link to our compensation model and benefits overview below:
The Band for this position is LBR 1
For Liberia, the range is an annual gross of USD 4909 to USD 8181, dependent upon experience doing an equivalent role. Please note that compensation is subject to statutory taxes.
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health partners with governments to design, scale, strengthen, and sustain high-quality community health systems, which empower teams of community and frontline health workers to bring life-saving primary healthcare to the world's most remote communities. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.